Mt Smart Stadium is a truly unique event centre in the Auckland events and functions arena. Our venue is flexible enough to host all kinds of events and functions. Mt Smart Stadium’s excellent and easily accessible location is sited on 22-hectares, with more than 1,500 car parks, a large and versatile selection of function rooms, corporate boxes and much more. Whatever event or function you have in mind we welcome any challenge. Mt Smart Stadium truly is the venue that delivers what you need.
Mt Smart Stadium’s East Lounge has comfortable capacity for up to 1,000 guests. This is a pillar-free lounge with spectacular views over our number one ground. This function room has an inbuilt sound system, projectors and large screens, all ready to make your next function come to life.
- 1000 people for a cocktail party
- 650 people seated for a banquet
- 700 people seated for a theatre style presentation
- 1000 people seated for a meeting or seminar
- 500 people seated for a classroom style presentation
The South Lounge
The South Wing Lounge gives access to the spacious lounge which enjoys floor-to-ceiling glass façades providing natural daylight with panoramic views and the immaculate Mt Smart pitch. This facility shares the same fantastic outlook as its larger neighbour, however, can accommodate more intimate occasions whilst not losing any of the historical stadium ambience. Up to 300 guests.
- 300 people for a cocktail party
- 200 people seated for a banquet
- 200 people seated for a theatre style presentation
- 100 people seated for a classroom style presentation
- 80 people seated for a meeting or seminar
- 20 people seated for a boardroom meeting
Stacey Jones Lounge
The best view in the stadium is what you’ll get from the Stacey Jones Lounge located on level six of the Colin Kay Stand. Themed with league history this lounge is perfect for any fans seeking a lounge with heritage and legacy. With views of the entire Mt Smart Stadium precinct, One Tree Hill and out to the Manukau Harbour, up to 200 guests will love the atmosphere this venue provides.
- 200 people for a cocktail party
- 40 people seated for a theatre style presentation
- 20 people seated for a classroom style presentation
- 25 people seated for a meeting or seminar
- 16 people seated for a boardroom meeting
John Walker Lounge
Named for one of New Zealand’s running greats, located with a fitting view over the athletics arena. The John Walker Lounge is an excellent venue for up to 300 guests. This lounge is fitted with three plasma television screens, heatpumps and a balcony ready to host your next engagement party or company forum.
- Up to 300 people
For bookings or further information call 0800 54 98 98 or email email@example.com
Enquiries for venue hire are now managed by the team at Auckland Conventions Venues & Events, who are experts in venue and event management.